ENO Senior Developer for Java + Python
- You hold 5 + years of work experience in the IT domain in J2EE, Oracle and Data warehousing.
- You will be a Senior Java developer responsible for technical solutions delivery across all aspects of the development lifecycle of Regulatory Reporting.
- You have coding experience in Core Java, Advanced Java (J2EE), and PL-SQL. Java frameworks like Spring/Hibernate etc.
- You have experience working with in-memory java object caching, distributed caching.
- You have a deep understanding of system architectures, design patterns should be able to design and develop.
- You can work extensively with the development team to seek opportunities to streamline/standardize Calculation engines and DataMart's across functional area, act as the key technical expert in business process, Data flow and Application/organization Architecture setup.
- You will work with the business to understand the regulatory requirement and help define the solution.
- You would be reviewing requirements, prepare/contribute to design, lead delivery of projects and be a hand-on application developer, provide testing support and deployments to production.
- You can take ownership of the team's deliverables, work closely with vendor teams and ensuring that the team produces high quality deliverables on timely basis; participate in design and code reviews.
- You will gain the relevant domain expertise and ready to provide level 3 production support.
- You would have to adhere to and help to refine the CS standards on development and architecture standard methodologies for the team as a whole.
- Additionally, you have deep knowledge either in Informatica / Python/ Machine Learning Technologies.
- You hold 5+ years of experience in the IT domain in J2EE, Oracle and Data warehousing.
- You have strong technical and functional background.
- You have experience of developing software for a large enterprise, including n-tier development.
- You are able to work with changing teams, business users and PM/BA teams.
- You have excellent organizational, written and verbal interpersonal skills with a sincere dedication to regular communication with your business partner & team.
- You have hands-on experience in solving and resolving issues.
- You possess high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- You possess a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle, agile practices and underlying processes.
- You have relevant investment banking experience in addition to having strong analytical problem solving skills and decision-making attitude.