GOSD Technical Architecture replacement
- A senior technical role based in Pune, India, that will help define and implement the target technology platform for Group Operations. Working with modern software patterns and practices, you will explore event stream processing, microservices applications and "Platform as a Service" architectures. Data analytics and processing is a key element of the business demand, and you will be working to help design, implement and deploy applications to internal private and public cloud infrastructure.
- Be a part of the global team that defines and builds core technologies, working closely with application delivery teams to implement their solutions
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology-focused people looking to promote and embrace industry standard methodologies to improve productivity and efficiency in application development
- A great opportunity to learn about Private Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Banking businesses, in the context of most important application delivery.
- Computing or Engineering Degree essential
- You should have 8 to 12 years of professional experience in engineering, architecture or IT consulting roles
- A strong history of technology leadership, with recent hands-on Java development required with experience of software architecture and enterprise application design
- Agile and DevOps are our core ways of working. You will have practical experience, with firsthand knowledge of modern automation and agile techniques e.g. BDD, ATDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- You have deep knowledge of Cloud based architectures and application development will be an added advantage
- Sense of ownership and hands on approach to problem solving, with a dream to help the wider community seek technical challenges
- You have good interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across locations and time-zones
- You have strong communication skills in written and oral
- Experience of working in Investment Banking Technology not essential