Global Markets, Operations - Trading Fees Data Analyst
We Offer The Specialist will be expected to:
- Construction of analysis for reviewing global BCE spend for the firm, expense drivers and valued.
- Help manage the development and integration of BC&E systems [EXCALIBUR] and processes.
- Assist with driving efficiency projects globally for exchange and clearing initiatives with a particular focus on Cash Equity product.
- Assist the Efficiency lead through business MI, idea generation and trade level transparency.
- Work with Off shore teams in Wroclaw (Poland) and Bangalore (India)
- Develop extensive BCE knowledge particularly as it relates to the firms account structure and the different types BCE spend and understanding of products
- Understand the mix of service provider services and their respective utilization to support comparison and selection of the optimal service provider in each market.
- Ensure a fair and equitable allocation of expenses based on actual service usage.
- Work with Control team over the data integrity and month end activities in the system for his/her product area.
- Work with Smart Stream vendor for the successful Onboarding of vendors onto the EXCALIBUR system for the respective products and regions under his/her remit.
- Identify operational improvement opportunities and implement changes in conjunction with team manager and development lead.
- Identify and document IT issues and/or required improvements related to the EXCALIBUR platform to IT on an ongoing basis and provide consolidated reports to development lead.
You Offer Skill Sets Required
- Maintain a flexible and positive personality in delivering on the objectives of the team and the wider BC&E function.
- Financial Product knowledge (Equites/Fixed Income)
- Advanced excel - Required to work extensively with Excel and should be able to organise large amounts of data and have good knowledge of lookups, pivots and if statements.
- Experience in retrieving data from large databases by writing SQL queries
- Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, JIRA will be preferred.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Ambitious driven individual
- You have working or educational experience with P&L, Balance Sheet, Payment System
- Excellent analytical skills / systems aptitude.
- You have background in Financial Markets (Exchanges, Broking or Investment Banking) and experience in Exchange.
- Strong focus on attention to detail.