Group Operations PMO
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Group Operations (GO) carries out high-quality and efficient banking services to clients across Credit Suisse's business divisions ensuring an excellent execution of millions of transactions on a daily basis. We operate globally in four regions - 'Switzerland', 'APAC', 'Americas' and 'UK Entities, Wroclaw & other Regional Offices'.
GO in India has staff based across its offices in Pune and Mumbai and serves clients and businesses globally. Pune forms one of the major service delivery centers for us where activities related to trade validation, settlement, reconciliation and reference data services are performed across products and asset classes. Group Operations Pune is a vibrant location known for delivering excellence in an agile and versatile environment. We cultivate a culture based on diversity and meritocracy and urge internal mobility to our employees.
stakeholders, tight deadlines, putting your ability to think, act fast and raise quickly to test. Your typical day will require you to work extensively with project business partners in tracking and ensuring project timelines are met, governance is run effectively and projects come to completion within budgets and timelines; you will be required to move from one project to another leveraging on your consulting, change capabilities and you will multi-task every single day to juggle between conflicting priorities to ensure smooth functioning and delivery of projects.
This is a very important role as you will be the backbone of change and its successful implementation within the organization.
You will be working in a dynamic environment and should expect the unexpected. The role requires working mostly India hours based out of Pune. Specific role requirements are listed below
- Work as a change agent across Group Operations and accountable for successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of projects
- Build and maintain formal governance, compliance, and management oversight, ensuring Group Operations projects are managed effectively
- Tracking & reporting of actual project expenses vis-à-vis planned implementation cost approved in the business case
- Identify business process optimization opportunities, convert them into business case proposals and drive them through successful completion
- Collaborate and liaison with different functional leaders / process owners to lead change management as part of overall program
- Work closely with the leadership team to align different initiatives with the Group Operations strategy road-map
- Develop templates and other necessary tools that you will utilize in project planning and implementation
- Document all project related artifacts for future reference
- Coach and mentor project team members ensuring a successful execution
- Experience in business process consultancy, process reengineering & organizational design
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in project management with strong change management exposure
- 10+ years of overall professional experience in Shared service / Captive / GICs preferably in Banking domain (not mandatory)
- Personal drive, passion and proven record of outperforming of project targets
- Strong analytical skills, ability to prepare business case with ROI computation
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively interact with business partners and senior management, influencing skills
- Ability to collaborate and work seamlessly across geographies
- Good documentation skills and comfortable managing collaboration platform (e.g. SharePoint)
- Ambitious, a self-starter, enthusiastic and determined to bring new ideas to motivate change
- Preferred certification - PMP / Prince2, Agile, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
- Experience in driving digitization projects - robotics, workflow design, other automations, understanding of new age technologies - Data Science, AI/ML etc.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel, Power Point, MS Project) skills and hands-on with other project management tools (e.g. Jira)
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.