JAVA & Document templating lead/senior engineer
- A challenging role as software engineering located in Pune, India, within Swiss Universal Bank
- You will be part of an international team providing IT solutions in the Output Management (OMS) platform - covering the end to end process for client document rendering, converting and enrichment including the management of the required channels (electronic as well as in printed form)
- Opportunity to work as part of an international developer team, working in close collaboration with Solution Architects in Zürich, Switzerland and other team members in Pune
- Costumer Communications Solutions Team maintains and develops client facing documents such as account statement or tax relevant documents.
- You will be working in agile-mode
- You will be working in the area of JAVA, spring-boot and some System engineering support for one or more vendor software.
- A university degree or equivalent in the area of information technology or at least 6+ years of experience in software engineering role.
- Expertise in back-end development engineering (Java, JEE, JMS).
- Expertise in Spring framework (SpringBoot, Security, MVC, Batch, Integration, Data)
- Expertise in Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Knowledge in high volume processing and performance tuning is a plus.
- Knowledge in microservice is beneficial.
- Willing to learn and support vendor tool for Document design templating.
- You are motivated to work in an agile, iterative development methodology
- Familiarity in Cloud development/deployment
- Familiarity with workflows and document management
- Understanding of XML documents is an advantage
- Go-getter, passionate about technology, client and team oriented
- Self-motivated and self-dependent personality
- Fluent written and spoken English, German are beneficial