PB APAC Client Onboarding Monitoring Controls Specialist, AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part
Private Banking Client Onboarding Services APAC team is a one-stop shop that supports Front Office with the relationship onboarding process, especially in KYC regulatory requirements guidance and operational support.
This role will be focused on the quality assurance and operational efficiency testing activities for newly onboarded PB client accounts in Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia, in particularly key controls carried out by First Line of Defence (1LoD).
Client Onboarding Monitoring Controls Specialist will be required to perform the following review activities relevant to the Client Onboarding process:
- Perform independent review on customer identification, document formalities of different types of accounts (including individual/joint, corporate, funds, trusts and foundation accounts) and ensure all accounts satisfy the required standards.
- Review completed name screenings in adverse news systems, to ensure all screenings satisfy the required standards.
- Review the data captured in the Client Relationship Management as well as relevant back office system(s), to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements
- Collate testing/review results and report KRI metrics to relevant risk governance forum(s).
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager or department head
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- At least 5 years of proven relevant experience in KYC/CDD experience in Private Banking/Wealth Management.
- A reasonable understanding of KYC requirements in Asia.
- You have acquired relevant academic qualifications: University Graduate with Bachelor of Law/ Accounting/ Finance / Business/ Economics.
- Experience in Operations Risk Management will be advantageous.
- Proactive and a self-starter, with a positive can-do approach!
- Strong analytical ability and problem solver who can think out of the box.
- A great teammate who is committed to controls and compliance, and always has the bank and clients' best interests in mind.
- The capability to build and maintain productive relationships at all levels with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues in Legal and Compliance.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.