Peoplesoft Technofunctional Developer for HR applicatins
This role is an opportunity to join the HRIT APAC team as a PeopleSoft Techno-Functional resource, responsible for supporting various projects in the PeopleSoft space. The CS landscape is large and very complex with a number of modules of PeopleSoft implemented including workforce administration, talent management and succession planning, international assignment management and self-service modules. The landscape includes a number of integrations with SaaS vendors as well as internal systems. This allows the Senior PeopleSoft Techno-Functional to get exposure to diverse areas in the enhancement and maintenance of a large complex system servicing over 45,000 employees globally.
Key responsibilities include:
· Eliciting requirements, analyzing impact and providing solution to business requirements.
· Collaborating with business stakeholder and architects to define best solution that aligns with the departments' strategy.
· Building SME knowledge to be a trusted partner by the business counterparts.
· Planning and effort estimation for the project deliverables
· Creating design and test case documentations.
· Providing assessment on technical feasibility of proposed solution.
· Providing oversight on technical delivery to ensure quality
· Coordinating testing at various stages with different teams (i.e. SIT, UAT , performance testing)
· Coordinating release of deliverables to production.
· May need to do development delivery depending on project requirement or need for specific expertise. You Offer
- You have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related stream.
· You have 5-6 years of technical experience within the IT industry performing Technical & Functional roles in PeopleSoft
· You have experience implementing PUM, Tools upgrade, Fluid pages.
· You have expertise in relevant PeopleSoft technical tools, Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Application Packages, Query Manager, Upgrade Assistant etc.
· You have functional knowledge on HCM modules like Core HR, Payroll integration, etc.
· You have strong understanding of software development practices and concepts
· You have excellent Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving and Oral & Written Communication skills
· Preferred to have experience working on agile projects.