Pune PM/AD/BA FTE role
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global effort employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. We Offer
Responsibility for delivery of key projects and supporting applications across multiple legal domains such as Litigation, investigation, COO, Contract Risk Advisory, etc
You Offer You Offer:
- Regional Lead for solution delivery and oversight of a small team (less than ten) of Application Developers, Project Managers (PMs) and Business Analysts (BAs)
- Establish governance and control initiatives
- Drive domain strategies for application development, application support, and quality assurance.
- Run workforce planning and strategy including vendor management
- Perform line management responsibilities for employees and non-employees including mentoring and cultivating of key talents in domain.
- Ensure successful delivery of Legal IT projects (Quality, Budget, and Scope) via hands on-management and delivery oversight.
- Use prior extensive experience in Solution, Delivery, Project Management, Business Analysis, Application development, and People Management for delivering high quality solutions.
- 15+ years of hands on technology management experience including portfolio management, workforce management and line management.
- You have strong hands-on IT solutions delivery experience with extensive technology, project management and business analysis experience.
- Superb Communication Skills: Verbal, Written, Partner Management, and Presentation Skills.
- Technology Experience in Java, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Application Security, Web Services, Vendor Application Integration, Internet, Intranet, and Desktop applications development.
- Solid experience in application development, deployment, and support processes
- Demonstrable experience of progressively growing responsibilities from people, planning, process and technology management perspective
- You have experience working in an Agile environment for in-house and vendor based solutions.
- Familiarity with Legal/General Counsel business and PMP certification preferred.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.