Credit Risk IB IT is looking for a test automation specialist who will partner & collaborate with IT & business (CRM change & Credit Analytics) partners to build an automated, generic, balanced, cost-efficient & scalable test execution framework and to deliver functional regulatory requirements of the bank.
- Chance to create & implement End to End testing automation strategy.
- Opportunity to improve overall automation maturity, coverage & establish testing standards & processes.
- Opportunity to craft Continuous testing cycle aligned to DevOps Pipeline.
- Chance to define on investment banking knowledge especially Credit Risk.
- Opportunity to set the design & coding standards of the automation suite.
- Opportunity to be a test lead for one of the Credit Risk application.
- You will be part of the global team that leads the platform.
- You have IT Degree is desirable
- You have 8 to 12 years of professional experience
- You have programming experience in at least one of the languages (Python, Java, etc.)
- Proficient working with any relational databases - SQL.
- Experience in BDD/TDD process.
- Very Strong testing fundamentals.
- Investment banking knowledge especially Credit Risk.
- Experience in testing of Server Side Validation.
- Proficient in bug tracking and test management tool-sets (JIRA,SVN,HP-ALM) to support development processes.
- Experience building test automation framework for unit, smoke, UAT & regression testing.
- Strong experience in database driven testing & validating millions of records.
- Handle test execution of project feeding into the quarterly releases; ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (Including organizing walkthroughs with BA's and walkthroughs with CRM change team)
- Provides regular status reporting to key partners including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
- You possess excellent analytical troubleshooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- You demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams than span multiple time-zones.
- A proven ability to pick up and learn a wide range of new technologies and topics
- You are a self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under stress & challenging deadlines.