Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
· You will have challenging and highly visible role as developer/senior developer in Robotics & Automation.
· The role provides an opportunity to build, modify and maintain automation solution for Group Operations globally.
· The role provides an opportunity to participate in bank wide initiatives fostering new technologies.
· An excellent platform to develop a strong network within the bank and for further career development
· Flexible working conditions and an attractive working environment that encourages innovation and ownership. You Offer You Offer
· You have at least 4 - 7 years professional experience, in Software Development and Robotic Process Automation
· You have at least 2 years of experience in RPA Blue Prism (Blue Prism Developer certification is desire).
· You have degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent
· You have at least 2 years of experience in any programming languages such as C#, VB, Python, R and scripting
· You have knowledge of Python/R programming language.
· You have knowledge of Machine Learning, algorithms and libraries.
· You have IT background and ability to learn new systems/solutions.
· You have solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile development lifecycle
· You have the ability to diagnose & solve problems with a positive personality and can-do attitude
· You have excellent analytical skills and conceptual skills as well as superb communication skills written/verbal
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.