Senior Product Owner
We Offer Role - VP - Senior Product Owner - Digitalization and Products Delivery
Location - EON, Kharadi, Pune
Experience: - 12-20 years
Overview of Credit Suisse:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
· The opportunity to become part of a highly motivated team focusing on building the new digital offering for all clients on our banking platforms in Switzerland. We are creating a unique and cutting-edge banking experience for clients and relationship managers.
· A both challenging and rewarding role as Technology Product Owner with the opportunity to develop new digital solutions in the client channels and product life cycle across all our client segments.
· Taking responsibility for your project delivery in an agile environment and in close cooperation with various business stakeholders, other product owners and the IT organizations.
· Analysing current business solutions, developing business requirements, definition & prioritization of user journeys and delivering the scope with your IT partners in a SCRUM set-up.
· Responsibility for business project management related tasks such as project planning, milestone tracking, status reporting for your area of responsibility.
· Coordinating activities with all relevant stakeholders within the Swiss Universal Bank.
· End-2-End product ownership incl. technical readiness, sales and marketing readiness and operational readiness and the relevant stakeholder management within different front organizations with the ban k. You Offer
· Minimum 10 years of working experience within a financial institution or a consulting company, preferably with a focus on online banking, digitalization, cloud, process reengineering and/or relevant IT programs.
· Excellent SCRUM product owner knowledge and experience in Agile projects is a must.
· You should have the product owner SCRUM certification as SAFe or any other project certification (e.g. PMI, Prince, HERMES) is an advantage.
· You are experienced with thought leadership, strong presentation and analysis skills and the ability to work well with senior management.
· Deep focus on delivery and ability to critically investigate and analyze information to draw conclusions, make recommendations and implement solutions.
· High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude, including excellent motivation skills.
· Proactive, pragmatic, solution oriented, and service driven approach.
· Strong analytical capabilities and ability to work energetically towards tight deadlines.
· Strong interest in Financial Services Technology topics.
· Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence, and Invision is a strong advantage.
· Fluency in written and verbal English language. Equal Opportunities Statement:
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.