ServiceNow Advance Support, Pune
We are seeking a DevOps minded, support resource familiar with ITIL processes in Pune, India. The person chosen for the role will be responsible for supporting enterprise service management application called ServiceNow that cover users & IT critical process such as Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Automation, provisioning etc. Furthermore, you will gain significant experience supporting groundbreaking tool like ServiceNow which is market leading Service Management Toolset globally, also contributing to automation & agile work streams to build an efficient & effective function. Role
- Participate in daily operations including the resolution of incidents, executing changes & analysis of problem tickets
- Identifying solutions for incidents via open-source community, liaising with vendor, and collaborating with engineers.
- Driving continuous service improvement initiatives including process optimization, automation via scripts, and other innovations.
- Maintaining transparency with partner teams and customers; Collaborating with them to address key challenges.
- Participate in life cycle management projects, major incident management calls, problem management discussions, maintenance & DR exercises and other forums.
- Advance support activities such as environment management, release/deployment, CPR, debugging, Business rule management, ACL management, data import/export etc., and this function owns production and PTA environment end-end.
- Be able to work in a small team and technical development, and building a good work ethic and high morale to improve the effectiveness of the team
- Open for flexible working hours including working in shifts
- You hold a Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics with IT experience of 4+ years.
- You should have 2+ years of hands-on experience of ServiceNow in support or engineering activities
- Experience in participating in critical outages or Major Incident Management issues.
- You possess analytical skills & logical thinking skills.
- Experience in one of the scripting languages.
- Possess superb communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English.
- ServiceNow Administration certification or more…