VP – Line Business Manager
We Offer Location - EON , Kharadi , Pune Experience - 10+ Years
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We offer a role within Risk & Finance IT which consists of over 4000 people, 15 cities, 7 countries & 4 regions. Made up of 15 sub-departments, this highly dynamic department focuses on the Risk & Finance IT domains such as Credit & Market Risk, Operational Risk, Product Control, and Treasury & Finance. We are looking for a Line Business Manager,
supporting Business Area (N4 level) w significant experience in the following fields:
· Transformation and Productivity
· General Business & management Support
· Financial Management
· Workforce & Vendor Management Transformation and Productivity
· Drive N4 function towards achievement of Financial, Workforce and Vendor Management objectives.
· Actively propose improvement/automation/elimination of group processes while ensuring Group processes and general COO guiding principles are followed
· Actively participate and share knowledge and improvement ideas to the LBM community
· Support N4 Strategy ensuring hiring, team setup and training move N4 Organization towards Strategic Principles. General Business & Management Support
Own and drive N-4 Business Management and Management Support:
· LBM provides high quality and timely management support services to the N-4, including presentations, town-hall preparation, strategy support, etc.
· LBM acts as the single point of contact of N3 COO team
· N-4 communications (strategy, important initiative updates, success stories, town halls, achievement reporting, announcements, etc.) are actively managed in adherence to the N3 communications concept, templates, and guidelines
· All compliance items are managed in a timely, and professional manner, including audit, SoX, block leave, mandatory trainings, leave balances, time compliance, etc.
· Human capital agenda is actively supported (learning & development initiatives, engagement measures, promotion processes, etc.) Financial Management
Own and drive N-4 financials:
· Transparency on N-4 financials is established and maintained
· All financial and portfolio targets are achieved
· Forecast (Cost Accounting and Portfolio) quality is actively managed and problems (risks, under/over allocation, poor utilization, discrepancies etc.) are flagged and addressed in a proactive manner
· Resource allocation is maintained at high level and unallocated resources are rolled off before incurring any cost of carry
· TCO agenda is supported to leverage best practices across N3; optimization initiatives are tracked and properly communicated to N3 COO.
· T&E is managed stringently with cost efficiency and transformation objectives in mind Workforce & Vendor Management
Own and drive N-4 workforce management processes:
· Ensure WFS commitments are on track and achieved by YE
· Tools are kept as up to date as possible at all times ensuring a high quality of resource forecasting. Ensure accuracy of your N-4 resources in Beeline.
· Actively support VM transformations and key initiatives
· Actively drive and support special initiatives and projects (e.g. site specific reductions, cost savings initiatives, etc.) You Offer You Offer
· A Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree in a numerate discipline (for example, Business Management, Finance…)
· Sense of ownership and accountability towards the deliverables
· Hands on approach to problem solving by applying creative, logical and analytical skills
· Good Interpersonal skills with experience of working with people spread across geographic locations / time-zones
· Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to work independently and within teams, and ability to take the lead to manage specific tasks
· Flexible and Adaptable with an ability to multi-task and perform various roles and tasks
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, challenging deadlines with a "Can-do" attitude
· Innovative and come up with ideas to improve existing processes
· A multi-dimensional skill-set with demonstrated ability to work across the entire Front to Back tiers spanning varied platforms and technologies
· Extensive knowledge of Excel
· Experience in working on Agile delivery (Scrum / Kanban) and using tools like JIRA, ServiceNow
· Reporting tools: Qlik, Tableau Equal Opportunity Statement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.