Workflow Process Analyst Lead
We Offer We Offer:
This role is for Senior Software Engineer to join the team and further build the strategic workflow platform for broad adoption by several new business areas within Risk and Finance IT.
- You will work with the latest tool chains and industry standard methodologies using GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- You get the opportunities to work as full stack development engineer
- Experience with leading commercial and open source Workflow Engine
- Exposure to new technologies in the bank: RFIT Workflow team is recognized as one of the leaders in innovation within Credit Suisse.
- Opportunities for self-improvement with various training programs within the bank.
- Experience in a global enterprise with a leading IT infrastructure.
- You have hands-on experience with Spring Platform components including Security, Boot, Data, Batch
- You come with hands-on in the modern full stack: Java 8, Spring Boot REST micro services, HTML5/Typescript/Angular/React.
- Deep understanding of single page frontend applications and modern web development with Angular or React
- Experience with Oracle and other SQL databases: database design, writing PL/SQL queries, accessing data with JPQL and ORM frameworks
- Deep understanding of application development lifecycle, integration, support and maintenance