E-Commerce Solution Architect Manager
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
By combining innovative thinking with advanced technology, Accenture people are transforming the way we live and work. It is the reason why Accenture is one of the world's leading strategy, digital, technology services and outsourcing companies, with clients spanning every industry imaginable. For over 30 years, we have worked with organisations across Australia to improve their performance.
Making sure our clients achieve the results that count is what really matters to our people. Likewise, making sure our people enjoy the inspiring challenges, continual learning, great benefits, flexibility and trust to succeed at every stage of their career, really matters to us too. So at Accenture, we won't micromanage. We won't look over your shoulder, and we won't ask you where you were. We will however, expect great things from you. We'll give you everything you need to succeed, but it's up to you to take control and make it happen.
Recent times have seen an explosion in the number of web-connected devices accessing online services and the increasing drive to monetise content and transact via web-based services. With a pool of talented and imaginative technologists, Accenture helps clients select and integrate the right technology solutions, enabling them to pursue these new business opportunities and optimize existing offerings.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting
professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel. Job Description Web Content Management
professionals architect and develop web based applications as a member of a team or individually. Your key responsibilities would typically include:
Qualifications We want you to join our rapidly growing community if you are:
- Working in highly client-facing roles to contribute throughout the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale technology solutions
- Providing digital functionality and technology expertise to support design and implementation of standard e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Oracle ATG, Demandware, IBM WebSphere Commerce etc.
- Work with client teams to select, design and implement e-Commerce solutions
- Lead code reviews and knowledge transfer sessions
- Leading on-shore, near-shore and off-shore account teams
- Running multiple parallel projects
- Document, track and provide updates on project status
- Driving forward delivery of high quality work on-time and on-budget
- Managing senior client stakeholder expectations and third party vendors
- Coordinating third parties such as creative and digital agencies
- Project Management
- Proposal Preparation
- Driving new business opportunities
- Travel may be required
Skills & Experience
- Passionate about Digital technology and excited about working with top-tier organizations across a wide range of industries, including many of the world's biggest brands
- Interested in delivering cutting-edge web solutions
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital
Any of the following is a plus:
- 5+ years experience and background in Java development projects
- End to end e-Commerce delivery experience with Hybris, Oracle ATG, Demandware etc
- Design, build, test highly performing eCommerce application customisations and integrations
- Experience with API centric development and client side MVC frameworks like angular and backbone.js
- Experience with web services and integration with mobile application.
- Experience in solutioning and estimating for large scale commerce and content platforms which includes:
- Transforming requirements into functional components
- Using user flows to decipher integration points needed and nature of integration points (real time vs batch)
- Estimating effort for customization vs configuration
- Planning out project timelines with defendable resource profile
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
Professional Skill requirements
- Certification In Java, J2EE, Spring, SCRUM Master
- Experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5, FAST ESP, Endeca, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture)
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with distributed (onshore-offshore) teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.