About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Ensure Processes pre settlement in accordance with customer and bank requirements · Ensures confirmation of Financial Market product made by Treasury Sales/Trader are produced and send to the client
- Ensures inward confirmation / settlement instruction received from clients are well confirmed and matched against the Bank's record
- Ensure settlement instruction received from client are signatory verification against Dealing Mandate or Account Mandate
- Ensure settlement to a third party is well checked to Norkom system
- Answer queries from internal stakeholder
- Check and ensure documentation related to regulatory is adequate and in place
- Ensures that all transactions and reporting are finalized in a timely manner and within the service standards defined by the bank for a particular customer or product and tax is in accordance to the tax rule and well reconciled
- Ensure compliance with the Group's standards and regulatory requirements
- Escalate any related issues to Line Manager as well as to Head of Financial Market Operations CC
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Financial Market Operation related to Foreign Exchange with Foreign Parties
- Have knowledge on Bank Indonesia regulations
- Eager to learn, fast learner, and responsible.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.