Fund Services (Fund Administration) Officer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To prepare and send Non-Mutual Fund's financial reports including NAV report to Fund Manager/Client on timely basis.
- To prepare and send Non-Mutual Fund's daily NAV to media for publication purposes on timely basis.
- To prepare and submit Mutual Fund's daily and monthly regulatory reporting to OJK on timely basis.
- To authorize payment order/voucher based on instruction from Fund Manager.
- To prepare Non-Mutual Fund's monthly Custodian Fee to be submitted to Support Services unit for billing purposes.
- To prepare Non-Mutual Fund's monthly Tax to be submitted to Tax unit for tax payment and reporting purposes.
- To act as the liaison officer between Fund Manager/Client and SS unit Managers.
- To assist external auditor in preparing Non-Mutual Fund's annual audit report.
- Managing Fund Manager/Client enquiries related to Non-Mutual Fund's portfolio/financial transactions and to provide administrative & operational support within the bank.
- To assist Fund Administration Assistant Manager in leading Valuation team to ensure specific targets and objectives are set and achieved.
- To ensure documents and customer data is filed systematically for purposes of accurate records and easy retrieval to protect the bank's interest to ensure hassle free investigations when required.
- To assist Fund Administration Assistant Manager to ensure full compliance to Non-Mutual Fund regulations as issued and amended (from time-to-time) by OJK.
- To assist Fund Administration Assistant Manager to perform UAT and UVT on system and/or report enhancement.
- To fully comply with Group Policy and Standards on Money Laundering Prevention or local regulatory requirements for the prevention of money laundering.
- To make prompt report of suspicious transactions according to the documented process on reporting and/or in compliance with local regulatory requirements.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.