Analyst, Valuation Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Valuation Services prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES
Valuation Services Analysts work on a variety of assignments, including financial modelling performed for acquisitions using discounted cash flow, market approach and transaction approach analyses, reviewing equity and debt securities with hedge funds and private equity funds, purchase price allocations, intellectual property valuations, business unit and asset impairment valuations, intangible asset valuations and stock option valuations for multiple industries.
- Assisting with performing valuation analysis on a wide range of public and private entities within various industries using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Working with financial models for discounted cash flow, market multiple, market transaction and option pricing analyses
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction and client site visits
- Assisting in preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Assisting with the development of proposals, presentations and publications communicated to current and prospective clients
- Performing in-depth client, industry, market and competitor research.
- Studying a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance), Management (with a concentration in Accounting or Finance) or MBA from an accredited college or university.
- Ideally, you have already gathered practical experience (apprenticeship or internship)
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and you are very familiar with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You are characterized by superior analytical and problem solving skills as well as capacity for teamwork and personal commitment
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via https://careers.duffandphelps.jobs/
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.