Position Title: Business Continuity Manager Reports to: Executive Vice President, Business Continuity Management The Business Continuity Manager is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program. They will drive implementation of the new BC program priorities and ensure that compliance for existing DR program is upheld
Job Duties in Brief:
- Managing the overall yearly office BCP/DR testing schedule. Obtaining approvals from office management at the beginning of each year for the yearly test dates.
- Serve on the global BCM Working Committee to guide tasks and execution of program priorities.
- Responsible for client-facing documentation and requests such as Due Diligence Questionnaires and RFP responses. May be required to attend client meetings to cover DR/BCP related topics.
- Conducting all planning, execution, and post-implementation reporting activities for projects within the global Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery team. Will include some non-business hours and weekend work.
- Once trained and efficient in the role, potentially managing the workload of 1-2 project coordinators.
- As a BCP/DR Test coordinator, directing the efforts of many IT and business staff during the test event. This could be hundreds of participants at one time for our data center tests.
- Training any new project coordinators on their role.
- Assist with development and regular review of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity documentation.
- Utilizing our Service Desk online tool to search and create Change Orders, Request tickets, as well as maintaining status in SharePoint.
- Create and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity status reports including metrics and other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Professional email and phone communication with teams across many countries and time zones. This includes scheduling and leading conference calls.
- Learn the processes and procedures to be followed for different locations in the event of an office outage and being pro-active to drive these processes and communicate accordingly during actual events.
- Participate in the Incident Management process at Citco, attending calls for “Priority 1 and 2” issues and assisting in determining resolution actions.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills; Must be able to communicate professionally
- Ability to be self-directed when required; Self-starter
- Project Management Experience and Skills: Organized and able to keep track of many tasks at one time. Able to prioritize work according to deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency in interpersonal and communication skills including oral and written English.
- Availability and willingness to travel occasionally to other Citco locations for business.
- Familiar with project management principles and lifecycle
- Clear communication and writing skills
- Experience with Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity concepts and documentation preferred.
- Knowledge of Citco businesses, teams, and processes preferred.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.