Enterprise Risk Manager
CEP Independent Risk Management, headquartered in Dublin, acts as the second line of defence for the holistic management of risk across all business lines and locations of CEP. Team/Position Overview
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be a part of the CEP Enterprise Risk team. Enterprise Risk Management is responsible for providing a holistic view on the risk management function. The team develops and ensures implementation of risk frameworks and policies in line with increasing regulatory expectations and requirements, oversight of adherence to Risk Appetite limits, coordinates risk reporting and provides input into key CEP governance documents such as the Strategic Plan, ICAAP, and Pillar III Disclosures.
The Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving core risk governance processes for CEP. These include, but are not limited to, the Material Risk Assessment & Evaluation Process, the review and updating of the Board's Risk Appetite Statement in connection with the Strategic Plan and the Risk Department's inputs and challenge to the ICAAP (Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process). The Enterprise Risk Manager will be involved in a wide variety of projects, initiatives and ad-hoc requests supporting changes in CEP risk profile, development of new products introduced into CEP and greater focus on risk governance.
In addition, the Enterprise Risk Manager will assist in ensuring that CEP complies with appropriate Citi policies and procedures, industry best risk management practices, and regulatory requirements in respect of risk. Key Responsibilities
Experience and Skills
- Coordinate and manage the annual Material Risk Assessment and Evaluation process, involving all Business Lines, Corporate Treasury, Operations and IT, Finance and Risk.
- Lead the review, analysis and update of the Board-approved Risk Appetite Statement, which sets limits of tolerance in pursuit of its Strategy. This requires working with and seeking input from colleagues across all three lines of defence.
- Lead the Risk Department's input to and challenge of the ICAAP and Recovery Plan.
- Document the outcome of these processes, prepare and present to senior management and the Board as appropriate on developments and proposed changes.
- Ensure that risk and control assessment reporting process (including reporting to senior management) is well defined and effective.
- Assist with information requests from Central Bank of Ireland, European Central Bank, External Auditors and Internal Audit.
- Assist in ensuring that enterprise risk component of relevant audits, inspections and reviews are completed successfully. Ensure that any enterprise risk follow up actions raised by internal and external audits are diligently performed.
- Extensive relevant enterprise risk experience in an international banking organisation with a diverse product set.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of enterprise risk management and governance processes in a significant licenced banking institution.
- Strong familiarity with regulatory landscape facing EU banks.
- Post-graduate education in Economic, Finance, Financial Risk Management, or other quantitative discipline.Competencies
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
What we Offer
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (written / verbal) at all organisational levels.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills.
- Expresses complex or detailed issues simply so that others understand principals of risk issues despite complexity of models or volume of information.
- Ability to interact across all areas of the organisation and at all levels.
Exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced global banking environment. The role will give the candidate exposure to engage with senior management in risk and across the business.
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer;
- Competitive paid annual leave.
- A non-contributory pension scheme with strong employer contributions.
- Life assurance cover.
- Citi fully covers medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover.
- Citi also supports a further education policy.
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects.
- Tax Saver and Bike to Work Schemes.
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support.
At Citi, we pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including an on-site restaurant, coffee dock and shop, a subsidised gym and subsidised social clubs and societies.
Citi boasts a large diversity framework and network which encourages inclusion in the workforce as well as participation in a wide variety of initiatives and events. We also pride ourselves on our engagement with the local community from a Corporate Social Responsibility perspective.
Citi offers employees a competitive benefits package as well as extra additional perks such as corporate discounts and memberships.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IE ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .