Our client, a leading Global Financial Services firm are looking to add to their Investment team due to strong growth & performance recently.
The purpose of the Investment Analyst is to provide financial modelling, quantitative and data analysis and support around existing and new business projects to enable accurate and effective analysis for decision making by both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Cash flow modelling and loan amortisation to support both internal and client requirements.
- Credit Modelling in line with regulatory requirements.
- Forecast Modelling in line with business requirements across various portfolios.
- Modelling and analytical support for new projects to support the successful pricing and implementation of new projects Portfolio review, analysis & reporting.
- Develop a solid understanding of loan portfolios and provide insightful value-add portfolio reporting and analysis to portfolio managers and teams to support execution of portfolio strategy
- Produce and deliver key reporting to investor clients and internal stakeholders.
- Identify business opportunities, threats and best practice and escalate to manager in order to drive continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience:
- 3rd Level Qualification in a STEM or Business-related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in financial modelling
- Highly proficient in excel and other Microsoft applications
- Previous experience in using SAS or SQL coding/scripting (desirable) Strong Report writing/presentation skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience gained in: Investment Banking, Private Equity, Business Development Division of a Corporate or Transaction services (due diligence/ modelling) in Accountancy firm
- Completion, or pursuit of, relevant financial qualifications, such as, but not limited to ACA, ACCA, CFA etc.
- Clear understanding of rating agencies/warehouse banking/credit enhancement
- Demonstrated experience in Data analysis Competencies IT Skills Financial Analysis Accuracy & Quality Analytical Thinking Commercial Awareness Delivery Flexibility Judgment & Decision Making.
To discuss this opportunity in further detail, please contact Tom O’Cuinneagain on firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 198 8014.