Our client, an award winning plc, is now hiring an Analyst to join their team. The successful candidate will have an interest in the Irish residential sector and have an experience in a corporate finance or real estate background.
- Preparation and production of all investor relations materials for the company’s interim and full year results, annual report, website development, fact sheets etc
- Financial modelling, analysis and maintenance of consensus forecast / sell-side analyst financial models
- Investor and analyst site visits and capital market days
- Competitive intelligence including monitoring financial performance and news flow of industry peers in addition to key industry trends
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with senior executives
- Excellent organisational, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight timelines
- Highly organised and disciplined, driven to deliver the required results
To discuss this role in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on 01 5881176 or apply directly via the link provided.