Operations Client Associate
In this role, you will be responsible for providing a high level of service and organisational support to the Client Management team and to a portfolio of new and existing clients. You will be supporting and engaging with new business by ensuring lease documentation, system requirements and internal controls are satisfied.
Working closely with internal teams to provide an excellent client experience throughout the leasing lifecycle you will have:
- at least one year's experience working within Financial Services in a similar customer service support role
- keen organisational ability and the commitment to follow tasks through to completion
- excellent communication skills and proven client service orientation
- strong levels of motivation, and be self-starter with an ability to adapt quickly to change
- an exemplary academic background with tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance or related field
- additional European language skills will also be viewed favourably.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Specialised and Asset Finance is a global provider of tailored finance and asset management solutions to corporate and institutional clients.
Our deep asset and technical expertise enables us to develop innovative and specialised asset finance solutions across a range of industries including: Technology, Media & Telecoms (TMT); Energy, Renewables & Sustainability; Fund Finance; Resources; Structured Lending; and Shipping & Export Credit Agencies.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers Advertised:
11 Oct 2019 GMT Daylight Time Applications close: