An expanding Private Equity company is looking to add a Portfolio Manager to a growing team at their Dublin office. You will have large amounts of responsibility in underwriting and the management of the Acquisition process for RE Assets.
- Monitor the performance of an assigned portfolio of Real Estate Assets positioned across the UK and continental Europe, reporting on findings to senior management.
- Manage relationships with tenants on various matters, such as: new leases, renewals, amendments, departures etc.
- Carefully analyse legal documentation related to transactions and make recommendations for changes where necessary.
- Periodically produce reports for asset strategy review (eg. sale, development).
- Collaborate effectively with Asset Management, Investments and other specialists across various European offices.
- An understanding of cashflow models.
- A knowledge of capital expenditure.
- 2 years+ experience in commercial/residential Real Estate.
- Excellent communication skills.