Regulatory Reporting is a department within Global Securities Operations (GBO) responsible for submitting various shareholding reports and transaction based reports as required by law and financial regulations in European, Middle East and African jurisdictions. The Regulatory Reporting team analyses the shareholdings and trading of funds within FIL, and its affiliated company in the US FMR so it can calculate the shareholdings that need to be disclosed under local jurisdictions. Once this has been established filings are made to companies and regulators as required by local laws and regulations. The team are also assuming responsibility for the filing of the daily and periodic reporting required under a number of regulatory directives e.g. AIFMD, MiFIR, EMIR and the TD.
Due to the globalised nature of Investment Services there is a requirement to cover some public holidays throughout the year.
What you'll do
As a Senior Analyst you will be required to monitor and assess major shareholdings of issuers or trading activity across EMEA jurisdictions and prepare appropriate disclosures as necessary. The candidate will also carry out related shareholder and other regulatory reporting filings relating to other regulatory directives and regulations.
Full training in the role will be provided
What you can expect
* Accurately prepare and submit required disclosures to the appropriate Regulator and/or Issuer.
* Complete administrative tasks upon the submission of disclosures.
* Analyse and submit ad-hoc requests from companies in relation to shareholdings.
* Learn and demonstrate a general understanding of the laws and regulations relevant to threshold reporting by monitoring updates sent to the department.
* Liaise with other department colleagues, clients and regulators in relation to ad hoc requests.
* Verify issuer data to external sources.
Who you are
* A good understanding of the financial services industry.
* Strong numeracy skills.
* Strong communication skills and an ability to explain complex situations.
* Self-motivation with a diligent and detailed approach to prioritising and completing tasks
* Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
* Be proactive, flexible and demonstrate a willingness to take on new challenges and be a team player
The following skills would be an advantage but not essential
Great minds, better together.
Fidelity International is an equal opportunities employer and is commited to a policy of treating all its employees and job applications equally.