An excellent opportunity is presented for a change management/business analyst professional to join a growing Investment Management firm, supporting the design and delivery of business transformation projects across the group and creating a platform for continued future growth.
- Project Lead for related projects in the Group by managing the day-to-day operational aspects of projects including developing roadmaps, create and review business requirements, tracking, reporting and end-to-end governance.
- Participate with existing and prospective vendors on proof-of-concepts and their sales presentations
- Development, implementation and documentation of new procedures, plus continuous review of existing including SLAs.
- Identify and manage the risks that may impact on the completion of projects, detected unstated assumptions and escalated where appropriate.
- Proactively identify and implement efficiency improvements.
- Assess and ensure that the solutions being developed are fit for purpose.
- Build strong relationships with the wider Operations, Business & Technology teams, ensuring all stakeholders are kept abreast of projects related activities.
- Work with team members to aid SIT, UAT and Regression Testing including handovers, procedure documentation & walkthroughs.
- Proactively look for ways to use data analytics solution to help the business move to a data driven approach to decision making.
- Significant experience in Process Analysis and Change environments
- Experience managing BA/PM change in Funds Services or Investment Management is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure and to handle several projects at once.
- Strong technology acumen in particular on Fund Accounting/PERE/Investment Management platforms - proficient in all Microsoft Office Application is expected, particularly strong Excel skills.
- An advocate of change who is comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with internal and external clients at all levels. Fluent English essential.
To discuss this niche opportunity further - please call Karl Byrne for a private & confidential conversation on (01) 661 9235 / (086) 816 7141 or apply directly via this advertisement.