My client have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Candidate to join their Risk and Fund Compliance Department.
You will be in charge of all activities related to Financial Risk Management for funds and responsible for ensuring excellent client experience while fulfilling the necessary regulatory duties.
- Ensure on time delivery for all reporting activities;
- Contact person/escalation point for all client queries related to risk management activities and breaches;
- Help in identifying and developing services for clients;
- Take initiative and focus on coming up with potential solutions to issues faced by client and internal stakeholders;
- Take lead in client pitches related to risk management activities;
- Lead a team of analysts and develop the team with focus on competency to both technical knowledge and processes as well as independence;
- Ensure completion and excellence in execution of new projects;
- Able to work harmoniously with various stakeholders within and outside the team and deliver results;
- Strive for continued improvement in processes (and systems) by critical examination of daily operations;
- Develop the team and enable it to achieve excellence.
- A University degree and very strong academic background;
- Previous experience in a Senior Role within Fund Compliance/Risk Management;
- Good overview of the fund industry, ideally in Luxembourg, Ireland and UK;
- Good knowledge of UCITS, AIFs, ESMA requirements with regards to investment restrictions and policy as well as local requirements in Luxembourg, Ireland and UK;
- Good understanding Fund strategies and related rules at risk;
- Market certifications in Fund Complianct or Risk Management;
- Highly organised, detailed oriented and self-motivated;
- Leadership skills, inspire others even in challenging situations;
- Very good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.