An excellent opportunity is presented for a qualified accountant with experience in Financial Reporting to enhance their career and profile in a dynamic role.
- Responsible for the production and timely delivery of all interim and annual financial statements allocated to your group, in addition to completion of various tax reporting requirements for clients ensuring utmost accuracy.
- Provides leadership and guidance to staff, fostering an environment which encourages participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Monitor the accounting operation process to ensure absolute quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Guide staff in the resolution of non-routine and complex financial reporting issues.
- Committed and working as a team member to support and enhance cross-functional communication and knowledge to achieve company success.
- Cultivates and maintains working relationships with relationship managers to ensure client account activity are meeting client needs.
- Participates in client meetings to manage their expectations and deliverables.
- Keep abreast of industry and regulatory developments.
- Seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the group
- Produce accurate management information reporting and analysis
- Experience acquired through working in financial services industry ideally in audit or asset management
- Relevant Accounting Professional Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Financial reporting experience highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building qualities and ability to motivate a team.
- Strong communication, first-class presentation and internal/external client-servicing skills.
- Good knowledge of Irish/UK GAAP and IFRS
- Experience of representing businesses to current clients
- Experience of managing teams and delegating responsibility
For a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to contact Karl Byrne, Associate Director of EMPOWERMENT Financial Search & Selection on 01-6619235