Manager, Securities Pricing
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018. Role/ Department:
A management position within the Limerick Pricing Department. The department is responsible for the provision of validated securities pricing for the purposes of NAV calculation, fund manager reporting and back office outsourcing. The department supports fund administration operations in Europe. This is a key role for a highly skilled individual to contribute in a dynamic working environment. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Ensure validated prices are provided for all securities held on Northern Trust's European funds under administration universe.
• Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information.
• Understand risk in team, help others to understand this and to recognise that risk is everyone's responsibility
• Respond flexibly to the needs of the current situation, amend own work program to deliver desired outputs
• Keep industry and market knowledge current through the use of various media.
• Manage quality and integrity - MIS
• Proactively seek to identify and improve current core procedures.
• Manage the allocation of the daily workload in a fair and efficient manner.
• Assist with the provision of data for the internal and external audit process.
• Forge good communication channels with internal and external parties.
• To proactively and effectively establish a level of client knowledge ensuring all requirements are met and allow the team build the relationship further.
• Manage any potentially difficult situations which may impact on the clients by developing a close working relationship with client services. Skills/ Qualifications: The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Several years fund administration experience
• Previous people management experience
• In-depth knowledge of securities' pricing
• Strong Client Service experience
• Proven experience in process and change management
• Leadership and organizational skills Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways: Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review Work Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days Health & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program Professional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives. And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater. ADV