Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $545 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
A) Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Fully engage, support and plan road-show efforts before (presentation materials, meeting organisation, travel, confirmations etc.), during (e.g. logistics) and after (follow-ups, thank you notes, etc) the trips
- Support and help organise marketing events, dinner/lunches with LPs, presentations and other promotional activities
- Collaborate and support maintenance of databases, especially for Asian LPs
B) Team Assistant Responsibilities
- Schedule meetings
- Handle expense reports with CONCUR
- Prepare meeting materials (Print out, Binding)
- Business trip arrangements
- Business card management with Sales force and Outlook
- Arrange client Dinner/Lunch
- Arrange flowers. Telegram for clients’ personnel changes
- Office or project management experience OR solid experience with planning and organisational matters in a Financial Services environment, including:
- Administrational & facilities tasks
- Dealing with sales team/investors, IT and/or Finance matters
- Event management
- Prior SalesForce, Excel, PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Written and oral fluency in Japanese and English are required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.