Disability Hire: Administrative Assistant
An administrative assistant of Corporate function departments including and not limited to General Services, Finance, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Corporate Communications. PC skills are essential (MS Power Point, Excel and Word). Willingness to cooperate and team player mentality is critical as we are small team and there will be a lot of ad-hoc work which can't be determined in advance.
Some of the jobs to be assumed would include:
- Group secretary function (Under instructions of managers,) to create/prepare various internal/external documents (often in English) by gathering inputs from other departments, searching information from various external sources, and consolidating various piece of materials into nice format
- To manage schedule of senior staff and managers
- Meeting arrangement, business trip arrangement, etc.
- To assume general affairs functions
- Expense monitoring
- Support role of client relationship management
- Meeting with clients (with senior manager)
- Delivery of documents to clients
- Writing meeting minutes/call report, etc.
- Cooperative/Team worker
- Willingness to improve his/her career (not content to be just a secretary)
- Basic financial knowledge/experiences
- English speaking/writing
- PC skill