Japan Asset Servicing - Corporate Actions Analyst
This role will be involved in ensuring the timely and efficient handling of the day-to-day corporate actions and income events. He/she will be responsible for processing the instructions of Japan corporate action's events for CSJL own account and clients' accounts and supporting change by continual improvement of operational processes. This role also entails interaction with front office and CS affiliates Corporate Action Team to resolves queries and achieves better service levels.
- Capturing, verifying and disseminating information on Corporate Actions to Front Office and clients
- Collating front office and clients instructions for voluntary or elective events to protect their entitlements
- Monitoring upcoming events until all details are finalised
- Liaising with issue company and transfer agent whenever necessary to resolve any discrepancies on entitlements received
- Crediting client and own account entitlements in a prompt manner
- Supporting change by assisting in devising and implementing improved processes
- Identifying cost saving opportunities in operations processes
- Ongoing self-development/cross training across Asset Servicing functions
efc-ags1 You Offer
- You have strong and confident interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have attention to detail and logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- You have ability to work to strict deadlines and market regulations with a sense of urgency.
- You have dedication to learn and take on challenging objectives.
- You have positive personality and you are a team-player.
- You have experience in Banking/Financial operations or more particularly asset servicing is helpful but is not essential.