An exciting new job opportunity has become available to work for a global tier one securities firm. Due to an increase in regulatory requirements, a new head count has been created for a highly capable Due Diligence and Client Onboarding professional.
With at least 2 years relevant experience, you will have a genuine interest in the due diligence space and will possess a good understanding of the local and regional regulatory landscape. You will support both the securities and corporate bank and will ideally have experience dealing with multiple client types including Institutional, Non-Banking Financial Institutes and Large Corporates.
Methodical and technical in your approach, your responsibilities will include the following:
- End to end client onboarding process
- Periodic KYC review for low, mid and high-risk clients
- Prioritizing of cases and escalation where necessary
- Knowledge of the latest regulatory requirements impacting KYC and Client Onboarding
- Ensuring all documentation is maintained and updated properly
- Efficient and effective reporting and MIS generation
- Directly facing off to external clients and internal teams (compliance, FO, other ops teams)
- 2 years’ experience in due diligence, AML operations, KYC, client onboarding and related functions
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills – with internal and external parties
- Ability to adapt and to embrace change
- Demonstrate initiative and proactively participate in multiple due diligence projects
- Hard working, passionate and ambitious
- Fluent in Japanese and English
The position represents an excellent opportunity to work for a global bank that can offer excellent work-life balance whilst providing a well-defined career path.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss your career in confidence, please call Mark Spary on 03 4520 6830 or email me at email@example.com.