Market Data Integrations SME
- Install, maintain and document external infrastructure provided by CS or Vendor
- Assisting Engineering team to deliver strategic projects
- Handle regional carrier's relationship in order to maintain reduced levels of production outages and lead time for new projects.
- Maintain relationship with internal partners (Low Latency Team, Network Team & the business)
- Attend Incident management calls representing the regional
- Provide dedicated operational support level 3 for Market Data Environment
- Perform operational duties using CS implementation of ITIL practices
- Participate to regional projects within market data connectivity
- Administration of core market data platforms (Thomson Reuters TREP)
- Be capable of technically administering the RMDS environment, scheduling and deploying changes to the platform and all major components (Within 30 Days of start)
- Be fully familiar and aligned with problem management, Change Management and reporting systems (within 30 days of start)
- You should be fluent in written and speaking Japanese. This is due to catering to Japanese clients.
- You have an Undergraduate Degree from University or College.
- You have minimum 5 years of IT experience, minimum 3 years in financial services.
- You have knowledge of IP networks and components. TCP/IP, switches, routers, hubs etc., cabling issues, leased lines. Knowledge of enterprise networking and additional issues surrounding large scale network infrastructures.
- You possess knowledge of network management software products & IT security (firewall management).
- You have deep dive network problem solving - e.g. packet-capture analysis, use of Wireshark decoders, experience using Niksun devices/products.
- Multicast feed monitoring - you have experience crafting solutions to monitor multicast UDP traffic for gaps and sequence mismatches - in particular in related to exchange feeds.
- You possess an understanding of latency measurement, packet-capture solutions.
- You have familiarity with Market Data application and vendors, i.e., Reuters, Bloomberg, etc. (a plus)
- You have strong client & vendor communication skills are important. You will spend a large part of his/her time working and getting along with external clients and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively with team members at all levels as well as with Market Data vendors
- Ability to take ownership and be dedicated
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and understanding of project management
- Ability to provide good written documentation
- Experience supporting a global environment and user base (a plus)
- Experienced in problem solving and technical troubleshooting