Senior Client Services & Support Specialist (Japanese language required)
Job Description The role:
In this role, you will be a part of the global team that supports our clients in the application of Moody's Analytics credit risk, market risk and portfolio management technology.
Specifically, you will use a combination of technical expertise and business knowledge to answer the questions raised by our clients and to address the issues in using our software, mostly arising from the banking group's environment.
You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research. You will develop hands-on technical expertise and broaden the domain knowledge in the risk management and regulatory compliance, and gain excellent direct exposure to customers. You will also ensure our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
This is an opportunity to develop your career in Risk Management within the financial services industry. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth education and assistance to the clients on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture of the BASEL regulatory compliance solutions from Moody's Analytics. Keep abreast with the new technology and banking compliance requirements to support the new products from the company.
- Leverage your technical and analytical skills to trouble-shoot the issues raised by the clients in using our software. Those issues could be related to the product bug, client's data, client's technical environments, different interpretation of the supervisor's requirements, etc.
- Take ownership of interaction with the clients, ensure that client's satisfaction maintained at a high level, and adhere to any time frames and service level agreements. Respond to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone and in person.
- Be occasionally assigned to the implementation projects of Moody's Analytics products and work on the client's site
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to the product managers.
- Work with the global Client Service & Support teams on high severity issues raised by global clients.
- Must be educated to degree level in information system, engineering, risk management, applied finance or other related areas.
- At least 2-3 years' experience working in the financial industry, preferably in the analytical roles. Having complete d or partially completed the CFA/FRM certification or equivalent qualification and be interested in developing career in financial risk management domain.
- P ossess superb analytical and problem-solving skills. Being persistent and patient in following through the client's issues until closure. Possess essential business knowledge to understand the client's issue in BASEL reporting and technical skills in querying database using SQL.
- General knowledge in IT including web technology, database technology, client/server architecture, 3-tier architecture, etc.
- Prior experience in working on BASEL, ALM or IFRS9 project implementation is highly desirable.
- Must have good language skills in Japanese and English. For non-native Japanese speaker, it is essential to produce satisfactory result in Japanese language proficiency test.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.