For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for experienced accountants and auditors to join our growing Consolidation Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up consolidated reporting packages;
- Reviewing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Reviewing financial accounts according to the Luxemburg accounting rules and / or IFRS in both French and English;
- Responsibility for the coordination process with the clients and auditors.
- You hold a university degree in Accounting / Finance or Economics;
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the fields of IFRS and/or consolidation or audit of consolidation;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, dedication, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and when appropriate, take the initiative to act without waiting for direction.