For our office in Luxembourg, we are continuously seeking aspiring accountants to join our growing Corporate Services teams. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.