The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) is a public institution in charge of the supervision of the financial sector of Luxembourg, with the exception of the insurance sector.
For the performance of its prudential supervision of investment funds, the “Prudential Supervision and Risk Management” department, being part of the métier OPC, intends to reinforce its staff and hire:
Experienced investment fund supervisors (UCITS, UCI, SIF, SICAR) (m/f)
(external auditor, réviseur d’entreprises, financial statements and reporting analyst, risk management etc.)
Ref. « OPC PRUD-SPII »
- Perform the prudential supervision of investment funds for a diversified portfolio of entities (UCITS, UCI, SIF, SICAR) according to a risk based approach:
- Based on the financial closing documents (e.g. annual reports, management letters) of the allocated funds and other relevant information available to the CSSF (e.g. notifications 02/77, suspensions), perform various analyses on key area and specific risks / issues identified;
- Prepare analytical reports on the results of the analysis and the related supervisory interventions (e.g. observation letters) to the related entities (i.e. funds and/or their management companies).
- Conduct ad hoc analyses in the area of investment funds (e.g. critical or current topics).
- Interact directly with the responsible personnel of the supervised investment funds and/or their management companies.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the prudential supervision approach as well as related analytical tools.
- Master's degree in Business Administration and Management, Finance or Economics.
- Professional experience of minimum 5 years in the field of control of investment funds (e.g. external audit, financial analyst, financial statements and reporting analyst, risk management, compliance).
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (UCITS, AIFMD, CESR/ESMA).
- Proficiency in written and spoken in German, English and French or Proficiency in written and spoken French and English. Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage.
- Good analytical, organizational, writing, synthesis and communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
* * *
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, they will be offered the possibility for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”). Prior to the conclusion of the contract, the candidate must submit an extract from the criminal record (bulletin n°3), dated less than 2 months, in order to prove their conduct and integrity.
Applications have to be submitted via the CSSF's online application form.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).