Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customised training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will have the full responsibility of a client account and as thus will act as the main liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account;
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out for the account;
- You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff;
- While employed as a Senior Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as a part of setting up funds;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Handling the fund’s accounts and collaborating in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund’s entities;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, coordinating the audits, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate Investor servicing, including investor onboarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in the fields of alternative investment fund administration, audit firms or domiciliation;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French or German will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.