~~In this position, amongst other responsibilities, you will:
• Lead a small team of valuation experts in Luxembourg, providing oversight, coaching and training, and liaising with colleagues internationally
• Oversee the valuation process in Luxembourg
• Provide performance analysis across private markets investments
• Act as the investment valuation conducting officer across private markets investments
• Play an active part in projects relating to investment valuations
• Liaise across departments internationally, report to various committees and the firm’s board of directors on all valuation related topics
• Some International travel is required
In order to qualify for this position, you will have:
• Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
• At least 4+ years’ experience in investment valuations, preferably in Alternative Investments
• Strong leadership skills and record of accomplishment against delivery of objectives
• A background in audit, consultancy or fund management would be considered
• Be able to build strong relationships and interface with senior levels of the business.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
• Fluent English, verbal and writing is essential
• Strong development/system skills considered an advantage
APPLY NOW: This is an opportunity to be a key member of the valuations team and collaborate with the business on all valuation related matters.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as a priority!
All applications are handled in the strictest confidence, and your data is never shared with any third party without your express consent.
EuroLux Consulting specialises in recruiting experienced professionals for the thriving Luxembourg financial and legal services market. We have a large network of highly skilled professional candidates and we collaborate with some of the highest calibre clients in the market.
Eurolux Consulting has been working in the Luxembourg market for almost a decade. We are committed to being market-leading experts, and indeed, our director has over 17 years’ experience recruiting within the Luxembourg market. Our clients include banks, asset managers, ManCos, law firms, trust & corporate services companies, private equity firms, real estate management companies, investment companies, fintech and consulting companies, all based in Luxembourg.
We will consider each application and we will contact you if your profile may be a good fit for our client. By sending your CV, you are consenting to Eurolux reviewing and processing your data for the purpose of the recruitment process. If you do not consent to that, do not send us your CV.
Please note that we cannot respond to every application. If your profile is strong but not quite right for our client’s current need, we may keep your CV on our internal database, and contact you when we have an interesting role that suits your profile and may be of interest. If you do not want us to do that, please let us know at email@example.com
Our specialities: Fund Administration/Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Legal, Risk, Compliance, Client Onboarding, AML/KYC, Regulatory Compliance, Client Services, Relationship Management, Internal Audit, Financial Accounting, Investment Control, Product Development, Product Management, Business Development, Project Management, Programme Management, Business Analysis, Fund Law, Corporate Law, Finance.
Asset classes include: traditional funds, alternative funds (regulated and unregulated), hold.co.s, Lux co.s, (UCITs, UCIs, OEICs, SICAVs, SIFs, SICARs, SICAFs, RAIFs, SPVs, SPFs, SCSp, Sarl, SA…)
If you require assistance in job seeking or information about the Luxembourg job market, please get in contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +352 27 86 67 20, or please go to http://www.euroluxconsulting.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook.