Junior Valuation & Monitoring Professional
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
In this position you will be part of the team responsible for the overall management of the investment valuation and monitoring investment valuation process across our private equity, private debt, private infrastructure and private real estate investments. Your tasks will include:
What we expect
- Based in Luxembourg, be part the local investment valuation team composed of three members.
- Performance and review of quarterly or monthly valuations for our private equity, private debt, private infrastructure and private real estate investments.
- Support the coordination of our daily, monthly, quarterly and annual investment valuation process and controlling of valuations.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of existing monitoring, valuation and reporting tools and processes.
- Support special projects spanning across different business departments.
- The position will require you to interact with various teams (Product Accounting, Client Reporting, Business Applications etc.), committees and board of directors within Partners Group as well as with external parties (auditors, 3rd party valuation firms, service providers, regulators etc.) on accounting, monitoring and valuation related topics.
We are looking for a person who works well in a highly entrepreneurial organization, someone who is a self-starter and possesses strong people and organizational skills. The successful candidate should have the following profile:
What we offer
- University degree, with emphasis on Business, Accounting and/or Finance .
- Ideally 1-2 years work experience in the financial industry (preferably within the area of accounting, auditing, controlling or valuation) and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- A self-directed person, able to manage effectively and complete tasks within demanding timelines despite competing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Well organized, eager to learn and a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment with the possibility and expectation to create significant impact from day one.
- Challenging career path.
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts.
- Growing segment in the financial industry with attractive long-term perspectives.
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models.
- Long-term career opportunities.