As a member of our Project Management Office you will contribute to the Alter Domus group strategy implementation by managing key company projects both for our headquarter in Luxembourg and for our foreign offices;
- You will assure a clear link to the business by building and evolving strategic debates and discussions into concrete projects that you will be managing, i.e. you will need to formalise a project purpose, scope and objectives, as well as to put in place a project framework to manage the project with colleagues from various departments in various locations, and possibly with third parties;
- You will then ensure the follow-up and execution of this project framework, delivering the expected scope within timing, budget and quality constraints previously agreed upon with the project sponsors;
- You will ensure quality project issue & risk management by identifying and resolving and/or mitigating issues and risks;
- You will lead the project team responsible of all project activities, i.e. lead and coordinate this team towards project deliverables production and validation;
- You are responsible for the project communication to the stakeholders who are key to the success of our projects. You will, amongst others, organize and conduct the project steering committees.
- You have 5-6 years of experience in managing complex type of projects with different dimensions (organisational, technological, process, legal, regulatory…), and engaging with various internal or external stakeholders from different locations in the world;
- You have relevant experience in managing M&A type projects;
- PRINCE2 accreditation is preferred;
- English is a must (French is an asset);
- Experience in Finance industry is required;
- You are pragmatic, organised, results and customer oriented. You have the ability to structure complex situations in changing environments;
- You are a “Big Picture” thinker, translating the company’s strategy into concrete projects/deliverables;
- •Excellent communicator, including to executive management/C-level.