In this position, you will take part of the success story of a firm already well established in more than 10 countries around the world and you will have all the tools to succeed in an international environment. You will join a dynamic team oriented on talents and potentials.
As Risk Officer your main responsibilities will be to:
• Evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of the internal control environment;
• Decide upon risk management strategy;
• Keeping updated the risk management policy aligned with the legal environment;
• Providing advice regarding operational and financial risk;
• Performing independent testing and follow-up as well as reporting of risks to the departments locally and within the Group.
• Master/Bachelor in business and administration or an equivalent;
• At least 8 to 10 years of related experience in Luxembourg fund services industry;
• Professional qualifications such as CAIA, CFA or FRM would be considered an advantage;
• Good understanding of financial mathematics, statistics and modelling techniques;
• Financial controlling or similar experience would be an asset;
• Experience in TA, FA, Pricing & Valuation, Investment Compliance and, Depositary/Custody activities would be significant advantage;
• Ability to become Authorized Manager;
• Strong organizational and IT skills;
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate understanding of Luxembourg rules and regulations and how they apply to working with risk management;
• Working autonomously and independently;
• Excellent command of English and French, both written and verbal;
• Being team player and having an entrepreneurial mindset;
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and possess professional work ethic.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to Belén Irazola.