Team Leader , IT Production
In Luxembourg we are a boutique business offering comprehensive asset servicing capabilities across both traditional and alternative funds. Through our unique positioning we have seen a significant business growth and a need to build upon our already high performing team.
Northern Trust provides comprehensive transfer agency and shareholder services as an integrated part of our fund administration services, across multiple jurisdictions and multiple fund structures. As part of our offering Northern Trust undertakes reconciliation duties, responds to client/shareholder enquires, and maintains the fund shareholder register. We also perform the distribution and dissemination of shareholder statements and shareholder information.
As a Teamleader IT-Production, you will head the Production Support Team You will be part of the Northern Trust Luxemburg IT organization, reporting to the head of IT Luxembourg. This includes also the responsibility of the organization and management of the team, especially the day-to-day business and active co-operation within the department. In this role, you will be with your team in charge of the daily management, administration and troubleshooting of several IT environments. Your teams main responsibilities are:
• Provide technical and application support
• Automate IT administrative tasks
• Deploy new software on production
• Incident and problem management. You are highly committed and ideally possess the following skills:
• A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
• Good understanding of databases (Oracle), operating systems (Solaris, Linux and Windows)
• Scripting knowledge (Unix Shell, Perl)
• Basic administration skills of WebSphere (MQ/WAS) and Citrix
• Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
• Flexibility, also related to working time, the team works in shifts
• Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
• Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken; French being considered as an asset.
Northern Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to building a diverse workforce.
We ensure our policies guide our behaviors to create and maintain a discrimination-free workplace.
We support total diversity: gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, physical disabilities, and marital/family status, among others. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
• Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
• We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.