Analyst, Financial & Regulatory Reporting
What is the opportunity?
Investor & Treasury Services Malaysia is a processing center of operational excellence supporting 10 countries across three geographic time zones. The country employs a global operating model to maximize efficiencies across time zones and supports a 24/7 operations.
As an Administrator, Fund Risk Management Support, you are accountable for performing investigations, analysis, control reviews and post trade eligibility checks on the transaction exceptions in the system.
You will be supporting Ireland and Luxembourg business with working hours between 10:00AM and 7:00PM. What will you do?
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- Ensuring high quality (consistency & accuracy) of financial statements and regulatory deliverables.
- Responsible for delivery of Financial statement preparation and Regulatory Reporting. Meeting tight deadlines & SLA timings.
- Manage feedback to/from internal departments which will have input into Financial Statements and Regulatory Reporting to ensure that client deliverables are met and quality issues are mitigated.
- Ensure controls checks are complete and any outstanding items are investigated and cleared.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and take remedial actions, keeping the Supervisor and Manager informed.
- Ensure effective logging and resolution of enquiries and liaise with appropriate parties to resolve/escalate queries/problems within agreed timescales
- Degree in accounting and finance
- Solid knowledge of accounting standards such as IFRS, US GAAPS, UK GAAPS, FRS 102, FRS Hong Kong and FRS Singapore.
- 1-2 years Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting Experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English language skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel and Access)
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Previous relevant industry knowledge.
What's in it for you?
- Willingness to take on new challenges, confident and self-motivated.
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A collaborative dynamic culture where personal initiative and hard work are recognized and rewarded
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including performance based bonuses, flexible benefits, and competitive compensation