Associate - HK Health Services
- Process prior authorization approval requests received as per stipulated requirements.
- Ensure meeting personal quality, turnaround time and productivity benchmark.
- Handle Enquiry from Claims Team, Call Centre and review non office hour hotlines call log.
- Review panel EDI files / final billing and communicate with panel administrators or medical provider for incorrect billing.
- Assist Assistance Manager to conduct regular prior authorisation review in performance to ensure claims principles/authorities are adhered to. Review approval decision making process to identify areas of risk management concerns for further improvements.
- Assist to organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements.
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification. (*preferably Degree in Bio Medical Science/ Bioscience/ Biology and equivalent, experience in Insurance fields with additional benefit.)
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Sound problem solving.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Preference for proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.
Risk Management, Scientific, Call Center, Finance, Engineering, Customer Service