Specialist - Chatbot
Supports UAT to ensure the deliverables of Chatbot and RPA are able to achieve the highest level of productivity, operations efficiencies, quality and customer satisfaction. Key Responsibilities: Chatbot and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Planning, Implementation and Support
- Supports the UAT test for chatbot and RPA development to achieve the highest level of productivity, operations efficiencies, quality and customer satisfaction;
- Works closely with parties from relevant business units and supports business units to verify the accuracy of chatbot contents in its dialog response;
- Executes effective and timely UAT test to ensure new chatbot/RPA services implementation and ongoing maintenance are in place;
- Delivers and executes effective AI training to chatbot through knowledge content management, NLP training and bot dialog review;
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements .
- Education - Diploma / Degree graduate in Business Admin, management, biomedicine, Insurance studies or certificate equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in customer service in call centre environment / healthcare / insurance industries
- Certifications/licenses - LOMA / other customer service certified will be an added advantage
- Proficient in written in Mandarin, spoken Cantonese will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Outlook, MS excel
- Experience in Group Insurance is an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in chatbot and RPA development and support
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be definitely an advantage.
Call Center, Customer Service