Specialist, Travel Claims
Job Summary & Key Responsibilites
- Handle all cases of general insurance claims (including travel, home care, domestic heler & etc) independently and within required benchmarks.
- Review and approve cases that exceeds subordinates' authority within required benchmarks
- Ensure meeting personal quality, turn around time and productivity benchmark.
- Provide training for new joiners on processing rules and products knowledge including Review and Feedback for On-The-Job training cases towards certification with Claims Approval Authority, as stipulated in the Claims Approval Authority guidelines.
- Able to communicate and liaise with external parties such as reinsurer and loss adjuster.
- Prepare report claim experience, quality, trends and patterns analysis, with a view to identifying issues & problems, formulating solutions and strategies as part of the risks management and control responsibilities and its implementation.
- Organize and implement team engagement activities to foster closer team spirit and create work life balance environment.
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager in order to meet business requirements
- University or college graduate holding appropriate professional qualification, with at least 3 years working experience with 2 years related experience in general claims, with solid experience of travel claims is preferrable.
- Good communications and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and customer orientated.
- Sound problem solving.
- Time management skills.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Preference for proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English, with strong written skills.