AVP - Right Shoring Projects
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Lead Right Shoring projects for the assigned business unit / function within the shared services Responsibilities include:
People and Talent
- Manage relationships with Group Operations Heads and relevant Managing Directors to build, streamline and develop the required right shoring pipelines.
- Have a firm grip and understanding on Financials associated with Right Shoring and hubbing.
- Be able to deal with multiple stakeholders - Country Heads, Finance, etc to build a Right Shoring pipeline and influence both country and group stakeholders to drive the overall rightshoring agenda.
- End to End ownership of Right Shoring projects. Work with sending and receiving side leaders to review the opportunity, assess decouplability, design solutions and manage the migration
- Adherence to the Right Shoring framework and methodology for seamless movement of work from sending to receiving side
- Drive project meetings to monitor project progress. Ensure comprehensive documentation during project lifecycle - Toll gate documents, legal documents, etc
- Work closely with various functional teams i.e Talent Acquisition, training, Operations, Property, Finance, etc for project execution
- Drive Toll gate reviews, Project Communication
- Have a good understanding of Banking Products
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to in-direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Develop communications strategies and plans that deliver timely and relevant messages to the right stakeholders through appropriate activities and channels.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
- Lead the Right shoring enablement to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk.
- Measure outcomes on Change initiatives/ program post-implementation to evaluate benefits realisation.
- Provide subject matter expert advice, guidance and support to the project managers on managing change.
- Review new business requirements and provide solutions where required.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Deliver 5x right shoring benefits for every dollar spent executing migration projects.
- Acknowledgement from key stakeholders that the Right Shoring Enablement team under your leadership made it easy to do business with GBS.
- Good Voice of Business Partner / Workforce results.
- Streamlined reporting standards for all right shoring related activities in the hubs.
- Seasoned Right Shoring Manager with over 8-10 years of work experience across Banking BPO functions with previous experience of leading multiple complex Transition / Right Shoring initiatives
- Candidate should have over 3 + years experience in leading Right Shoring / Transitions projects within Banking and Financial Services organization for processes and functions
- Excellent understanding of Right Shoring methodology, Six Sigma/Lean Tools and Contractual framework RFI, RFP, SOW, SLA, etc
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills since the role requires leading governance and change management with senior leaders across the organization
- Focus on execution and ability to manage through ambiguity and drive performance and change
- Should have excellent understanding of business metrics and performance management. Specific to forecasting and capacity planning, pay for performance, productivity, etc
- Ability to think strategically and logically structure and process large amounts of data into meaningful and actionable recommendations
- Strong analytics and ability to proactively identify opportunities and drive results
- Should have a good understanding of technology infrastructure and set up requirements i.e connectivity, bandwidth, BRD, production environment, etc
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.