Accounts Receivable Associate (Fresh Graduate) – Mandarin Speaker
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Working Location:
Subang Jaya Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivable and Cash Management processing services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets as defined in the SSC F&A Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Responsible for the following tasks related to Accounts Receivable (Cash Application and Billing) and Cash Management tasks:
- Check bank-in slips against bank statements daily.
- Process receipts from customers, process debit and credit notes and process discounts and rebates.
- Process transfer / refund / forfeiture of customer deposits.
- Process customer billing.
- Review and follow up on unallocated cash for clearance.
- Perform bank posting and bank clearing. Follow up on unreconciled AR and AP items.
- Compute and take up bank charges and reconcile to bank advices.